Friday, January 4, 2013

Last words from Caleb



Hey folks:)

I am very happy to be back and to see all my friends, family and my dog. Casey was pretty depressed because he had been with his friend Sport for 3 months. Casey didn’t eat for 3 days after we brought him home.

Things that I will miss about Africa: very wonderful weather, amazing friends we met, walking everywhere, and speaking Swahili (I said Asante to the checkout lady at Target the other day).

Things I’m happy to have here: friends and family, electricity and water all the time, and TV.

            Since our sabbatical is over we are getting back to church and all the running around.
We went to confirmation on Wednesday and it’s our first Sunday back this Sunday.
                                         This will be my last blog post.
                                           Thanks so much for reading.

                                                          Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment